lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2014

Una Maruja Anti Taurina

A Friki Anti-Bull-fighting




I am against bullfighting, against the Toro de la Vega, and against running the bulls in all their forms, and would like to reply to the enslaving letter sent by someone in favor of bullfighting, representing the union of fighting bull breeders and representatives of the most dedicated bull ranches, whose dictatorial and male chauvinist position is, at the least, highly questionable.

 

The right of free expression is constitutional including for Mr. Sánchez, and he exercised it as a listener who intervened in the TV program “Sálvame”. As a possible future president, by way of his and spontaneity, he has not only won the vote of millions of women who love animals like myself, but also myself who am more leaning towards the right.

 

I am a plastic artist, and I do not consider bullfighting an artistic activity, all to the contrary, I would downgrade it to the category of a show of bad taste. And I don’t even want to comment the barbarity of the “Toro de la Vega” which just makes me ashamed.

 

The great coherence of Mr. Sánchez, if he preserves it, will likely lead him to the Presidency of this forlorn country, governed by the sadists of the PP, who for convenience elevate private patrimony to a national good, an “Immaterial Cultural Good”???, for which it will never be humanly possible to become part of the Human Patrimony, even if they would like that. I hope Mr. Sánchez will drown patrimonies and traditions in hell, will cancel private meetings with local show chiefs and will continue to participate in TV shows to win over the public. He has the aplomb and if he continues this sincere, he will win me over as well. To spear a live animal is simply an act of salvages, even if it is about an animal bred for fighting. Spain needs sensibility, good taste, sincerity and most of all to become a modern country.

 



 

 

No hay comentarios: