jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2019

My twenty years of exile as a Spanish artist.




From the vague idea, the work develops on its own accord under my orders. Artistic synthesis works burn from inner necessity. If anything, consciousness of the subject is disrupting and confusing, I need more concentration on the impression to intensify expression rather than on the physiognomy of the subject itself. 
Color is an independent form of expression too, needs  to work effortlessly as a  unity between color and form .

My work is about an Expression, explosion, eruption, unpredictable irresistible power, explosiveness, spiritual urgings and furious energetic attitudes  of mind more than an artistic form. I can´t stand the banal and mundane, I rather remain enthusiastic with my ego than represent objects precisely and unsentimentally in all their details.








No hay comentarios: