martes, 6 de agosto de 2019

Esther Tauroni. Art Critic and Historian.






Borrowing images from different angles downloaded from the internet, I can create quite accurate portraits, whilst avoiding falling into caricature.

I think a face is built over time, through all the experiences that person endures. By concentrating on the subject's features, particularly their eyes, expressions, and gestures I am capable of reproducing their aura by memory.
I believe my final touch gives the portrait something else, a certain "je ne sais quoi, de moi", just a little bit of myself that adds to the work a shared spirituality that goes beyond the boundaries of a convincing portrait.








this is what she wrote about me.
https://esthertauronibernabeu.wordpress.com/2019/08/02/el-canon-de-belleza-y-su-desmitificacion-en-la-obra-de-maria-aparici-vidal/?fbclid=IwAR0qMxUoP8bRclUNbx9zcOhzRoQx1aAAOceCvZI5YRi5Qx9SlB8I9e8-PXU

No hay comentarios: