jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013

Catalino


My name is Catalino , and I´m ready to be adopted.

I was a little child when I first read ‘Platero and I’, one of the most popular Works by Juan Ramon Jimenez.

The donkey was domesticated about 5.000 thousand years BC. Donkeys have always been used as cargo animals to transport heavy weights. They are capable of carrying more than 20% of their own weight.

Cristopher Columbus brought them to America in 1495.

In spite of their bad reputation of dullness they are intelligent, friendly and cautious animals. They like to learn and play and they are the perfect pet for children because they love them. 

They are also in danger of extinction, there are not very many left. Here is a lovely one and as Juan Ramon Jimenez described: “A symbol of tenderness, purity and naiveté “.

 

No hay comentarios: