viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014

Pirritos


Pirritos.

After the awful time we had with Kirita giving birth where we lost 4
marvelous baby dogs, all for not doing a Caesarean like I had suggested to
the vet, I now caught the flu and have spent the last three days in bed
without eating. Good thing is I lost weight and will keep the three little
dogs who survived and are a love.

 Don't let yourself be convinced otherwise if you strongly feel that you are
right.


Después del horrible parto de Kirita, en el que perdimos cuatro maravillosos
perritos por no haber practicado la cesárea que yo sugerí a los veterinarios
, me he cogido el flue y llevo tres días en la cama sin comer, eso si se me
ha quedado tipazo y me voy a quedar con los tres perritos que sobrevivieron,
y que son un amor.
. No os dejéis convencer cuando tengáis la corazonada de que estáis en lo
cierto.



No hay comentarios: